Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

social security number

Hello, my husband has a temporary social security number of which I am mean to share. I am trying to fill in the micro entrepreneur guichet and it will not accept this number also i am now in an 'urgent situation' I have work within the next two weeks and I need this number and public liability insurance, without this social security number I am stuck, I am going around in circles...this is the busiest time of the year for me. PLEASE HELP. Thank you


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Lee,

Since the 1rst of January 2019, new self-employed persons are affiliated to the general scheme.

To set up your activity and to become affiliated as a self-employed person, I invite you to contact the centre for business formalities at :

- the chamber of commerce if it is a commercial activity

- the chamber of trades if you are a craftsman

- the union for the collection of social security and family allowance contributions (Urssaf) if you are a liberal profession

The centre for business formalities will be responsible for sending the documents required for your social protection, including your primary health insurance fund (CPAM) for your membership.

If you have done this already, you will have to contact your local CPAM to check if all yours documents have been received and you could also check your file with your advisor.

Anyway, if you need some help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. Dial 09 74 75 36 46.

Have a nice day.