Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

I have a temporary social security number and I want to change my RIB

I cannot access my account because I don;t have the permanent social security number , and so I cannot change my RIB.
And because my file is incomplete, I am unable to have my Vital card.
So what to do?


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Carol,

Your file needs to be completed if you want to have your definitive social security number. First of all, you need to know which documents are missing and send them to your local CPAM office (caisse primaire d'assurance maladie).

If you want to change your "RIB" (relevé d'identité bancaire), you will have to send the following documents to your CPAM by post:

  • A letter stating your social security number, your surname and your first name.
  • Your new bank account number
  • A copy of your old bank account number (or, failing that, the IBAN number of your old account),
  • A copy of your identity card (both sides)
  • A copy of a proof of address of the old address in case of a change of IBAN coupled with a change of address.

Unfortunately, because of some safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

Anyway, if you need some help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. Dial 09 74 75 36 46. Or the French line, dial 36 46.

Have a nice day.