Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

blocked card

Hello I wonder if anyone can help/ advise, I shared my husbands card vital for several years. I am from the u. we have been living in France for 4.5 years. Just before Christmas he passed away leaving me after 35 years together. Now i find my self without any cover from cart vital. I was told by my French friends that i should have been covered for up to one year from his death. By the Way i Am 52 years of age inactive. i am exploring phi until it gets sorted. Many thanks.


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hi Andy,

If you were covered under your husband's carte Vitale, I invite you to click on this link :

 and translate the answer we made.

If you were afiiliated as his dependent, you have now to be covered under your own social security number.

In order to update your file, I advice you to contact your local caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM).

Unfortunately, because of safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

If you need help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English or French Advice Lines.

More information in the following topic: How to call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines?

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

0% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile