Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

Registering with an S1 as a cross border worker?

I am confused what form i need to print off to take to CPAM to register. I have an S1 form as a french resident who only works in another EU country. Which number form do I complete please? I thought it was CERFA No. 15763*02, but it seems not. Also is it possible to post all these documents to the CPAM as I am stuck in the country I work due to travel restrictions. many thanks


  • 1 question posée
  • 1 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Marvin,

A similar question has already been answered on this forum. I advise you to visit this topic entitled "New to France - Healthcare ?".

Have a good day