l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Numéro de sécurité sociale définitive

I had the AME and now I have Sejour card and the complementary Santé solidaire for more than 3 months and I still haven't received the definitive number to get the vitale card. What do I need to do?


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello blond,

When an AME (aide médicale de l'État) beneficiary can certify the legality of his residency, he/she has to inform his/her caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM) by sending a copy of the residence permit.

After receiving the residence permit, the CPAM will stop the AME and immatriculate you based either on residency criteria or on professional activity.

Once the new rights are open, the AME card has to be sent back to the CPAM.

A definitive social security number will be created and you will, later on, obtain the carte Vitale.

You can find your CPAM's address on our website ameli.fr, in "Adresses et Contacts".

Have a good day

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

0% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile