l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

My certificate expired in October and I still have student status until the end of December. how can I get a new one?

I have to go to the doctor and my attestation was rejected because it expired in October, I have student status until the end of December, I would like to know how I can get a valid certificate? I called Ameli's line and they told me that I had to start the process as if I were new, when I tried, they told me that my email was already linked to an existing account, I don't want to create another account with another email and have two social security numbers, since with the current one I have done all the paperwork related to my visa, what can I do?


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Karla,

If you are still studying in France, your social security number and cover don't expire.

But the document called "attestation de droits" is valid for a year.

To get a new one, I advise you to contact your CPAM (caisse primaire d'assurance maladie).

You can click on the following link to know how to contact your CPAM: "Comment contacter la CPAM depuis la France ou l'étranger / How to call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines?"

Have a good day