l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Spelling mistake of my name in the application form of social security

I made a mistake in the spelling of my name during the application for social security certificate. Although I dont have my certificate yet, its waiting for the verification of documents. So what can i do? Need suggestion....


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Thuhin,

You can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line.
Dial 0 811 36 36 46 (from France) or +33 811 36 36 46 (from abroad). Your adviser will be able to send a message to your local CPAM office in order to correct it.

Have a nice day.