l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Vitale card

Hi, my temporary social security will expire on 15 oct 2019. But I haven't received my vitale card yet. Now I moved from Toulouse to Paris, and I need to get vaccinated. The pharmacy refused to give me reimbursement. How can I get my vitale card and get reimbursement?


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Si,

In order to get the refund from the caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM), the pharmacy has to give you a "feuille de soins". After you've completed your information and signed the "feuille de soins", you have to send it to your CPAM.

You can find your CPAM's address on our website ameli.fr, in "Adresses et Contacts".

Because of safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

The processing times vary depending on the type of files and the number of files being processed by your caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM).

Regarding your carte Vitale and your health cover, I advise you to contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. To do so, dial 0 811 36 36 46 (from France) or +33 811 36 36 46 (from abroad).

For your information, the international call prefix or dial out code shown as "+" has to be replaced by figures which are different from the country where you’re located.

You can find the list of these codes on the following link: www.indicatifs.fr/code-acces-international

You can also contact the French speaking line by dialing 36 46.

Have a good day