l'Assurance Maladie

Cette question a été résolue

How to get the carte vitale for a non-EU salaried PhD student with a temporary (13 digits) social security number?


I am a non-EU PhD student but I also recieve a salary through my French scholarship. With the pay slips from the university I got the social security number, but it has 13, not the expected 15 digits. How can I apply to receive the full social security number and eventually my carte vitale?

Thanks in advance!



1 / 100
  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Bonjour DanDe,

Since the beginning of September 2018, if you are a student with a professional activity, you have to be covered by the main social security scheme (Régime général). You have to provide any document proving your situation such as a work contract or a payslip.

You can reach more information and the relevant contact on this following topic called "Register for health insurance".

If you still have a provisionary social security number you can't nor open an ameli acount neither a carte Vitale.

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

Non (0)

Oui (1)


100% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile