Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Can't create my Ameli Account

Hello,
I'm trying to fill out the from on the Étudiants internationaux Site , but every time i click on the continue button i get an alert and error that Some fields are missing or incorrect, even though everything is correct and done. One more thing sometimes when i click to choose the Name of the French higher education institution i only get the " Other " Option. What should I do in this case.
Thank you in advance.

Majd

  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Majd,

I recommend contacting an advisor to get an appointment in an office in order to receive assistance. 

I wish you a good day. 

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant