Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Non french bank account information input in Ameli but it says Service temporarily unavailable

I tried putting my Spanish bank account IBAN in Ameli Account, but t says service temporarily unavailable. I've been trying for 1 week but the same message displays. How can I input my bank details for reimbursements?

Taniya24

  • 3 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Taniya24,

First, it is impossible to register a foreign bank account number on ameli even though caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM) can refund you using this account. 

You must send your relevé d'identité bancaire (RIB) by post with a copy of your identity card or contact a counsellor who will be able to send a notification to let you upload your RIB on your ameli account. 

I wish you a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant