Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Document signed by CPAM for LaMal application, which supporting documents needed?

My wife recently started work in Geneva and is already insured via my LaMal insurance and intends to continue to do that. We need to fill out the "formulaire Choix du système d'assurance maladie" which needs a stamp from the local CPAM. She does not have a French social security number. For getting the stamp from CPAM, is it possible just to walk in or does she need to send the form? Which supporting document does she need to get the stamp?



  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello MicLe,

You're wife can send her request to her local CPAM office attached with a covering letter. She can also make an appointment.

If you need help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English or French Advice Lines.

More information in the following topic: How to call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines?

You can have a look on this topic about the cross-border worker  and this one about the rights in France for a cross-border worker registererd with LAMal.

For the registration in France, I will advise you to have a look on this topic : New to France - Healthcare ?

Have a nice day

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant