Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Carte Vitale et numéro de sécurité sociale


My name is Luciana and I need help with the procedures to make the Carta Vitale. I am a italian citizen but currently moved to France, and now I am living here. I need to make a Carta Vitale, but I saw that I need to have a "sécurité sociale" number. Which organ should I access to get the number? How do I do this?

Merci beaucoup!


[To protect your privacy, some personal content (or information) in this message has been removed]


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Luciana,

In order to have your social security number, you have to provide to your CPAM (caisse primaire d'assurance maladie) :

- a copy of your work contract or your first pay slip,

- if you don't work, 3 utility bills are asked to prove your residency for the last 3 months,

- a copy of your passport or identity card,

- a copy of your visa (if you are non-European),

- a copy of your birth certificate (long version with your parents' name),

- a RIB (the bank details),

- the form S1106 "Application for membership in the french health care system".

You can find your CPAM's address on, in "Adresses et Contacts".

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant