Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Swiss insurance frontalier


I have just moved to France and I work in Geneva. I have already received the S1 document from my Swiss heath insurance but cannot find how to send it to the CPAM as for the registration I am asked for the health security number that of course I don’t have as I still need to register in the Public Health insurance system. Anyone could advise how to proceed please? Merci


  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Criscort,

You have to send your S1 form to your local CPAM (caisse primaire d'assurance maladie) where you are living in France.

For your registration, You will find the steps in this topic : How to request a social security number.

You will find the address on the website in "Adresses et contacts".

Anyway, if you need some help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. Dial 09 74 75 36 46.

Have a nice day

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant