Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Invalid document (Proof of registration for the current academic year)


I am a Ph.D. candidate from Thailand. I obtained a student visa and visited France as an exchange or visiting Ph.D. student. I did not enroll in French institution, but I have a hosting agreement with the university that confirms that I will conduct research in France as a Ph.D. student for 8 months. I attempted to apply for social security several times but was denied due to issues with Proof of Registration for the current academic year. Previously, I attempted to attach an invitation letter and a hosting agreement but was rejected. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue or advise me on how to obtain a social security number and a carte vitale?

Thank you in advance for your help.


  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Bonjour Amp,

A similar question has been answered in this forum. In order to get the answer, you can consult this topic called “Obtaining a social security number as a foreigner coming for a PHD

If you did not enroll a French university, I advise you to read this topic "New to France - Healthcare ?".

If you are a Talent visa holder with a french work contract, you can have a look on this answer "PhD student with Talent Visa"

Have a good day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

0% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile