Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Where do we start ? Help please :)


My partner and I have moved to France to look after her elderly parents, we have moved here in Jan 2020 and initially applied for our carte de sejour, we are about to apply again under the new scheme/format

It is quite confusing as to how we will register with the services in France/CPam?PUMa/Carte Vitale .

We classed as financially stable, my partner is currently in the process of setting up a micro enterprise (self employed) I am not employed in France currently but receive income from the UK from a rental property we have.

Could someone please give us some advice or point us in the right direction as to how and where we can register?

Many thanks for any help anyone can give


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.


  • 4331 réponses publiées

Lorraine, experte ameli bilingue, fan de séries policières britanniques et de pizz...

Voir le profil

Bonjour ME's,

To obtain the information you need, I invite you to read this topic, called : "New to France - Healthcare ?"

For a registration as a self-employed, first you have to contact your local CCI (Chamber of Commerce) to declare your business activity and direct you to the "Centre de formalités des entreprises" (CFE) or another organization which should have sent your information to register you to the French health system.

If your matriculation wasn't automatic, you should send to your caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM)

the following documents:

  • A proof of your self-employed status (letter from the Urssaf);
  • The printed S1106 Form "Application for membership in the French health care system", obtainable from the CPAM;
  • Birth certificates for you and your family (wife, husband, children, etc.), the long version one (with the name of your parents);
  • Marriage certificate;
  • For non-Europeans, official translation of the birth and marriage certificates into French, made by an official translator registered on a court of justice here in France, or by the consulate or the embassy;
  • Copy of the passport or ID copies;
  • For non-Europeans, copy of your visas or resident permits;
  • Proof of residency (Utility Bills, rental contract, etc.);
  • Particulars of your bank account (RIB - relevé d'identité bancaire/IBAN). These can be found readily available in your French cheque book;
  • If you have children, copy of their birth certificates and passport or ID with the form S3705 "Application to add minor children to one or both parents insurance accounts"

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

33% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile