Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

British Retired with UK Form S1 needs to obtain French Social Security Number

I need to obtain a French Social Security Number to apply for a health cover etc. I have a S! form from the UK as issued by the UK Pension Service.
How and where should I apply

Thanks for your help


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Terry,

I invite you to read the following topic to find your answer "New to France - Healthcare".

Don't forget to send a copy of you S1 form added to the others documents.

For further information, you can have a look at our English pages:

You can send your file by post. Postal services are still working, CPAM is still working on documents sent by post. Processing time can be longer than usual due to the situation. You can find the mailing address of your CPAM entering your zip code on this link : "Adresses et contacts".

Have a nice day.