Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

completing s1106 form?

I receive a work pension but am not old enough for my state pension. How do I fill in the form to show this.
My wife does not receive a pension yet, will this stop her from getting a carte vitale? My pension is more than enough for both of us.


  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Dear Leedsy,

I invite you to read the following topic to find your answer "New to France - Healthcare".

If you are a european citizen, living here in France less than 5 years and you could not get a S1 form, you will have to provide a proof of all your incomes from past year and a refusal letter of a S1 from your previous  health system.

If you need some help about your request,, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line.

More information on the link below : How call French Health Insurance Advice Line ?

For your information : the international call prefix or dial out code shown as “+” has to be replaced by figures which are different from the country where you’re located.

You can find the list of these codes on the link below :

You can also contact the French speaking line, dial 36 46.

For further information, you can have a look at our English pages:

Have a good day

[mis à jour le 08/07/2020]