l'Assurance Maladie

Cette question a été résolue

EU student carte vitale

I am an EU citizen coming to Paris for an internship, how do I get the carte vitale? Also, I tried filling the online application on your site but I don't have an adresse yet in France that is required in the application form.



0 / 100
  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Mashap,

As you are a EU citizen, you can order an EHIC (European health insurance card) if you're not receiving any wage from the company (or an amount below 577.50€/month). You will have to contact your own country. This card would allow you to be refunded for the medical care and treatments you may receive in France.

If you'll earn more than 577.50€/month, you have to be covered by the French health system.

It's not necessary to be registered on the website for students.

If you need some help regarding this subject, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. Dial 0 811 36 36 46 or +33 811 36 36 46 from abroad.

For more information, you can have a look at our website ameli.fr, section "Stagiaire : les modalités de votre prise en charge".

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

Non (0)

Oui (0)

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant