Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

retired in Portual how to access free medical cover


I moved to my home country after retiring with my late husband, I am now unable to travel to France for medical care but in Portugal I have to pay, I tried to get my European card but it gets sent to France to my address and I cant retrieve it, is there a way to get it sent to my current address in Portugal or to a friend in France that can after forward it to me?
Many thanks


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Anita,

The card will be send to the address which appears on your file.

If you have moved to Portugal, you should inform your local CPAM (caisse primaire d'assurance maladie) and if you receive a state pension from France, you can obtain a S1 form from the retirement fund in order to be insured in Portugal.

Unfortunately, because of some safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

Anyway, if you need some help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. Dial 09 74 75 36 46 (from France) or 00 33 974 75 36 46 (from abroad).

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant