Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Cancellation of Health Insurance

Good afternoon,

I am really sorry, but as I was abroad longer time and still employed in France, I forgot that I still have my carte vitale after my contract in France finished. I would like to ask you, how I can proceed with the cancellation of health insurance, as I am not any longer living in France as well as I am not anymore employed in France. Is it enough to send to my CPAM filled document S1105 with the cover letter and my cards? Or did the rules for the cancellation of health insurance changed?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Deezet,

If you no longer live in France, you have to fill the form S1105 "Déclaration de transfert de résidence hors de France" and send it to your previous CPAM office with a cover letter and your carte Vitale.

If you are living in an EU country you can apply for a S1 form from France. 

Anyway, if you need help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line.

More information on the link below : How to call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines?

For your information : the international call prefix or dial out code shown as “+” has to be replaced by figures which are different from the country where you’re located.

You can find the list of these codes on the link below :

Have a nice day

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

80% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile