Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

My Maternity Bills

I want to get refund of maternity bills ( includes sage femme consultation , pharmacy , ultrasound, blood tests, etc.). Do I need any separate cerfa form ? OR
Can I directly "feuille de soins" provided by mid-wife, pharmacy etc.. to CPAM ?


  • 4 questions posées
  • 1 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Bonjour RoopamR,

To obtain reimbursement for your medical care, you must send the "feuille de soins" to your caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM) along with the prescription (depending on the care, for pharmacy for example).

If you have a carte Vitale, the refund is automatically made within 7 days on your bank account.

Unfortunately, because of some safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum. If you need more information, I invite you to contact your CPAM.

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

75% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile