Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Carte vitale for german traveilleur frontalier


I live in Alsace and work in Germany. I have a private health insurance in Germany and I want to get a french social insurance number.
As far as I got it, I need to apply for a "carte vitale".

Is this right?
How can I do this?

Which kind of documents do you need from me and where to send them?
Please consider that due to my private health insurance I can't provide a "S1" standard form, this is only provided by the national state health insurance.



  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello michel126,

You will find all you need to do in this topic : New to France - Healthcare?

If you have not yet applied for a social security number, I invite you to read this article on our website, "Formulas to follow depending upon your situation".

You will have to send your application by post.

Have a lovely day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant