Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

How to obtain a carte vitale in Covid situation

I am 62yr old and cannot get an S1 certificate from England because i am below state pension age. I receive a teacher's pension and we live in France permanently now. We want to get a carte Vitale, how do we do this when CPAM are closed and we do not have social security number?
Thank you


  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil



  • 4088 réponses publiées

Téléconseillère bilingue pour l’assurance maladie depuis 2015, j’aime les cactus, ...

Voir le profil

Dear Leedsy,

I invite you to read the following topic to find your answer "New to France - Healthcare".

If you are a european citizen, living here in France less than 5 years and you could not get a S1 form, you will have to provide a proof of all your incomes from past year and a refusal letter of a S1 from your previous health system.

For further information, you can have a look at our English pages:

You can send your file by the post. Postal services are still working, CPAM is still working on documents sent by the post. Processing time can be longer than usual due to the situation. You can find the mailing address of your CPAM entering your zip code on this link : "Adresses et contacts".

Have a nice day