Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

My application was not completed because I didn't have a RIB.

Hello,

I applied for my social security number and carte vitale in person last year. However, at the time I didn't have a French bank account so could not supply an RIB number. The staff member gave me a piece of paper with a number on it and told me to come back in when I had a RIB to complete the application. I have had a French bank account since the start of 2026, but am only now getting around to doing this. My question is, will my application still be pending completion, or will I need to reapply and do the whole process over again.

Merci pour votre aide.

  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello mala,

Unfortunately, because of safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum and check what is the status of your application.

So, to make sure about where you are in the process, I advise you to contact an English-speaking advisor on our dedicated line. To do so, you can have a look at this topic titled "How call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines ?"

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant