Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

For study purpose I was outside of France for the last 1 year, how can I reactivate my account to get the ameli card?

I am a student of Paris Saclay University. As a part of mobility study I was outside of france for more than 1 year. I can not log in to my Ameli account now. What steps I should follow to re activate my account and also to get the Ameli card? Thanks

Ovi

  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Ovi,

The process will depend on the fact that your social security number has already been certified or not.

I advise you to reach a counsellor to discuss your case, as we do not have access to your file on this forum, and know how to apply again to health insurance.

I wish you a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant