Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Registration to Social Security

In September, I will be moving to France becasue of an exchange programme between my university and a french one. I will be living in France from September to June 2025.

Since I am an EU citizen, I understand that I do not need to register myself to the Social Security, as long as I have a european health inscurance card. However the one I have was issued in the United Kingdom, as I currently live there.

Will I require a french one, or can I use the one issued in the UK?


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello dgmjr2018,

The european health card can only be issued by the health organization to which you are attached.

I suggest you to check with the health insurance in your country that your card is not expired.

I wish you a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant