Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

SARL Majority Manager - Talent Passport Holder

Good morning,
I just moved to France almost 3 months ago. I have a residence permit (mention: Talent Passport: Business creation) I just received my KBIS and Siret number in November. My question is: what is the procedure to follow to apply for the social security number? Cz I leave as a self-employed person and not as an employee. When I create an ameli account as a talent passport holder, I am asked to fill in the employee's contact details when I am not an employee. Thank you in advance for your answer. Sincerely, Mira


  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Mira,

You can follow the steps which are describing in this topic : PHD STUDENT WITH TALENT VISA. It will be exactly the same process for you.

You can write that your self employed and join a copy of your KBIS.

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant