l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Refund without nº of social security but working in France

I am working in France since October and I went to visit the doctor in November. By that time, I was not enrolled yet in the social security of France as the process to get a social security number takes long but I had the European health insurance card. For the refund of that costs (doctor + medicines), as I was already working in France so paying for the social security here, should I get my refund by the European health insurance card or by the social security in France? How can I get that refund? Thanks!


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hi AndreaAPB,

If you have not yet applied for a social security number, I invite you to read this article on our website, ameli.fr: "Formulas to follow depending upon your situation".

To know how to be covered by the French healthcare system, I advise you to read this answer, available on the forum: "New to France - Healthcare?".

Have a lovely day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

25% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile