<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:fb20="http://demo.feedback20.info/extras/feedback_rss.dtd" version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <channel>
    <title>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: My application was not completed because I didn&#39;t have a RIB.</title>
    <atom:link type="application/rss+xml" href="https%3A%2F%2Fforum-assures.ameli.fr%2Fxml%2Fquestions%2F3766155" rel="self"/>
    <description>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: My application was not completed because I didn&#39;t have a RIB.</description>
    <language>fr</language>
    <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/</link>
    <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:54:54 GMT</pubDate>
    <lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:54:54 GMT</lastBuildDate>
    <fb20:app>answers</fb20:app>
        <item>
  <title>Réponse de Fanny</title>
  <dc:creator>Fanny</dc:creator>
  <description>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello mala,&lt;br&gt;&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Unfortunately, because of safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum and check what is the status of your application.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;So, to make sure about where you are in the process, I advise you to contact an English-speaking advisor on our dedicated line. To do so, you can have a look at this topic titled &quot;&lt;a href=&quot;https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/1450847-contacter-cpam-france-etranger-how-call-french-health-insurance-advice-line&quot; rel=&quot;noopener&quot;&gt;How call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines ?&lt;/a&gt;&quot;&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Have a nice day. &lt;br&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 07:54:54 GMT</pubDate>
  <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3766155-my-application-was-not-completed-because-i-didn-have-rib/answers/9506485</link>
  <source url="https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3766155-my-application-was-not-completed-because-i-didn-have-rib/answers/9506485" />
  <guid>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3766155-my-application-was-not-completed-because-i-didn-have-rib/answers/9506485</guid>
  

  <fb20:id>9506485</fb20:id>
  <fb20:type>answer</fb20:type>
  <fb20:comment-count>0</fb20:comment-count>
  <fb20:author-profile>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/users/19833480</fb20:author-profile>
  <fb20:author-avatar>https://dimelo-users-production.s3.amazonaws.com/identity_avatars/20d372e0c5e10cbc/avatar_normal.png?7cc8cfd</fb20:author-avatar>
  <fb20:question-id>3766155</fb20:question-id>
  <fb20:question-body>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello,&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;I applied for my social security number and carte vitale in person last year. However, at the time I didn&amp;#39;t have a French bank account so could not supply an RIB number. The staff member gave me a piece of paper with a number on it and told me to come back in when I had a RIB to complete the application. I have had a French bank account since the start of 2026, but am only now getting around to doing this. My question is, will my application still be pending completion, or will I need to reapply and do the whole process over again. &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Merci pour votre aide.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</fb20:question-body>
</item>


  </channel>
</rss>