<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:fb20="http://demo.feedback20.info/extras/feedback_rss.dtd" version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <channel>
    <title>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: Social security number</title>
    <atom:link type="application/rss+xml" href="https%3A%2F%2Fforum-assures.ameli.fr%2Fxml%2Fquestions%2F3765649" rel="self"/>
    <description>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: Social security number</description>
    <language>fr</language>
    <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/</link>
    <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 13:06:41 GMT</pubDate>
    <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 13:06:41 GMT</lastBuildDate>
    <fb20:app>answers</fb20:app>
        <item>
  <title>Réponse de Elryn</title>
  <dc:creator>Elryn</dc:creator>
  <description>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;You must registered to CPAM as soon as you can justify that you are living in France since 3 months.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;You have to download and print this form:&lt;br /&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.ameli.fr/sites/default/files/formulaires/168/s1106_puma_demande_od_remp.pdf&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;https://www.ameli.fr/sites/default/files/formulaires/168/...&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;Fill it, join the document required on page 2 and then send all this (by post… not by mail) to the cpam of the département where you are living.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;After few weeks (or months…) you Will receive a mail or a letter with your sécurity social number and you will be able to create your ameli account.&lt;br /&gt;You will be allowed also to order a vital card (if you have a smartphone, you can download the app « ameli » and order it from the app: faster and easier).&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</description>
  <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 13:06:41 GMT</pubDate>
  <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3765649-social-security-number/answers/9504597</link>
  <source url="https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3765649-social-security-number/answers/9504597" />
  <guid>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3765649-social-security-number/answers/9504597</guid>
  

  <fb20:id>9504597</fb20:id>
  <fb20:type>answer</fb20:type>
  <fb20:comment-count>0</fb20:comment-count>
  <fb20:author-profile>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/users/9761577</fb20:author-profile>
  <fb20:author-avatar>https://dimelo-users-production.s3.amazonaws.com/identity_avatars/d5d5cfcb6f4d74a3/avatar_normal.png?7cc8cfd</fb20:author-avatar>
  <fb20:question-id>3765649</fb20:question-id>
  <fb20:question-body>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;I am a retiree and recently moved to France permanently. I believe I need to get a social security number in order to apply for a carte vitale. Is this correct and how do I obtain my social security number.  I have a temporary carte de sejour and expect to get the full one in4 weeks.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</fb20:question-body>
</item>


  </channel>
</rss>