<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:fb20="http://demo.feedback20.info/extras/feedback_rss.dtd" version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <channel>
    <title>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: Demande d&#39;ouverture des droits pour passport talent- Famillie</title>
    <atom:link type="application/rss+xml" href="https%3A%2F%2Fforum-assures.ameli.fr%2Fxml%2Fquestions%2F3764561" rel="self"/>
    <description>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: Demande d&#39;ouverture des droits pour passport talent- Famillie</description>
    <language>fr</language>
    <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/</link>
    <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:52:57 GMT</pubDate>
    <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:52:57 GMT</lastBuildDate>
    <fb20:app>answers</fb20:app>
        <item>
  <title>Réponse de Géraldine</title>
  <dc:creator>Géraldine</dc:creator>
  <description>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello Brian,&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;You need a French social security number, Belgium security number is useless in France.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I advise you to read this topic called &quot;&lt;a href=&quot;https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3424437-how-to-be-covered-if-i-am-passeport-talent-or-passeport-talent-famille-holder&quot; rel=&quot;noopener&quot;&gt;How to be covered if I am a &quot;Passeport talent&quot; or a &quot;Passeport talent famille&quot; holder? &lt;/a&gt;&quot; to know more. &lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Have a nice day.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:52:57 GMT</pubDate>
  <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3764561-demande-ouverture-droits-passport-talent-famillie/answers/9502617</link>
  <source url="https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3764561-demande-ouverture-droits-passport-talent-famillie/answers/9502617" />
  <guid>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3764561-demande-ouverture-droits-passport-talent-famillie/answers/9502617</guid>
  

  <fb20:id>9502617</fb20:id>
  <fb20:type>answer</fb20:type>
  <fb20:comment-count>0</fb20:comment-count>
  <fb20:author-profile>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/users/18073306</fb20:author-profile>
  <fb20:author-avatar>https://dimelo-users-production.s3.amazonaws.com/identity_avatars/d570e65de77b5530/avatar_normal.png?7cc8cfd</fb20:author-avatar>
  <fb20:question-id>3764561</fb20:question-id>
  <fb20:question-body>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello, I have recently moved to Grenoble from Belgium to join with my husband, I have a passport talent - Famille. I would like to create my account, and require the social security number. I would like to inquire the question below:&lt;/p&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Can I send the request form to CPAM in Grenoble to create my social security number?&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;Can I use my Belgium number linked to my social security number or I have to use a France number?&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you in advance.&lt;br /&gt;Brian&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</fb20:question-body>
</item>


  </channel>
</rss>