<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:fb20="http://demo.feedback20.info/extras/feedback_rss.dtd" version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <channel>
    <title>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: Apostille Birth Certificate as an Indian Citizen</title>
    <atom:link type="application/rss+xml" href="https%3A%2F%2Fforum-assures.ameli.fr%2Fxml%2Fquestions%2F3764301" rel="self"/>
    <description>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: Apostille Birth Certificate as an Indian Citizen</description>
    <language>fr</language>
    <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/</link>
    <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 06:47:34 GMT</pubDate>
    <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 06:47:34 GMT</lastBuildDate>
    <fb20:app>answers</fb20:app>
        <item>
  <title>Réponse de Géraldine</title>
  <dc:creator>Géraldine</dc:creator>
  <description>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello Whisky91,&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;To benefit from the health insurance in France, you must prove the regularity of stay from French authorities so I advise you to send back your French visa and a letter explaining your situation. &lt;/p&gt;

&lt;p&gt;Then, regarding your birth certificate, yours must be translated by an official translator and get apostilled. I recommend reading this topic about &lt;a href=&quot;https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3315540-translation-of-birth-certificate&quot; rel=&quot;noopener&quot;&gt;birth certificate&#39;s translation&lt;/a&gt; to get more information.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Finally, if you work for a Finish company and live in France, you must be covered in Finland as a contributor there. I advise you to contact you finish health insurance to explain your situation as a borderer and verify which form to submit to France health insurance to be covered as a resident in France but working in Finland. &lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I wish you a good day.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</description>
  <pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 06:47:34 GMT</pubDate>
  <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3764301-apostille-birth-certificate-an-indian-citizen/answers/9504137</link>
  <source url="https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3764301-apostille-birth-certificate-an-indian-citizen/answers/9504137" />
  <guid>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3764301-apostille-birth-certificate-an-indian-citizen/answers/9504137</guid>
  

  <fb20:id>9504137</fb20:id>
  <fb20:type>answer</fb20:type>
  <fb20:comment-count>0</fb20:comment-count>
  <fb20:author-profile>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/users/18073306</fb20:author-profile>
  <fb20:author-avatar>https://dimelo-users-production.s3.amazonaws.com/identity_avatars/d570e65de77b5530/avatar_normal.png?7cc8cfd</fb20:author-avatar>
  <fb20:question-id>3764301</fb20:question-id>
  <fb20:question-body>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello, I recently applied for social security since I moved to France at the end of April 2026. I got a letter saying that I need to provide additional documents. I have two questions regarding the documents needed in the letter, &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;quot;Une copie de votre visa valable a la date de votre embauche&amp;quot;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;-The contract that I submitted is a contract from my company in Finland as I was living in Finland at the time of the beginning of the my employment, so my visa of that time is ALSO from Finland. Can I then submit that Finnish visa as asked in the letter? Or the visa I got in France  since April 2026 is needed?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&amp;quot;Une copie de votre acte de naissance avec filiation et son apostille. Pour un acte plurilingue, nous vous informons que l&amp;#39;état civil doit être traduit dans les deux langue ou une piece équivalente délivrée par votre ambassade établi sur la base d&amp;#39;un registre d&amp;#39;état civil&amp;quot; &lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;-I already submitted my birth certificate that has the information mentioned in the first statement and it is in English and my mother tongue. Will the passport-based birth certificate  requested from the Indian embassy be enough along with this document?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;ul&gt;&lt;li&gt;IF NOT, will it be enough to provide just the translation of the original certificate by government certified translator into French or do I need to get an apostille for the same.&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;&lt;p&gt;Thank you!&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</fb20:question-body>
</item>


  </channel>
</rss>