<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:fb20="http://demo.feedback20.info/extras/feedback_rss.dtd" version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <channel>
    <title>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: For study purpose I was outside of France for the last 1 year, how can I reactivate my account to get the ameli card?</title>
    <atom:link type="application/rss+xml" href="https%3A%2F%2Fforum-assures.ameli.fr%2Fxml%2Fquestions%2F3762529" rel="self"/>
    <description>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: For study purpose I was outside of France for the last 1 year, how can I reactivate my account to get the ameli card?</description>
    <language>fr</language>
    <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/</link>
    <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 05:42:02 GMT</pubDate>
    <lastBuildDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 05:42:02 GMT</lastBuildDate>
    <fb20:app>answers</fb20:app>
        <item>
  <title>Réponse de Géraldine</title>
  <dc:creator>Géraldine</dc:creator>
  <description>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello Ovi,&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;The process will depend on the fact that your social security number has already been certified or not. &lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I advise you &lt;a href=&quot;https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/1450847-contacter-cpam-france-etranger-how-to-call-the-french-health-insurance-advice-lines&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;to reach a counsellor&lt;/a&gt; to discuss your case, as we do not have access to your file on this forum, and know how to apply again to health insurance. &lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I wish you a nice day.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</description>
  <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 05:42:02 GMT</pubDate>
  <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3762529-for-study-purpose-i-was-outside-of-france-for-the-last-1-year-how-can-i-reactivate-my-account-to-get-the-ameli-card/answers/9497333</link>
  <source url="https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3762529-for-study-purpose-i-was-outside-of-france-for-the-last-1-year-how-can-i-reactivate-my-account-to-get-the-ameli-card/answers/9497333" />
  <guid>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3762529-for-study-purpose-i-was-outside-of-france-for-the-last-1-year-how-can-i-reactivate-my-account-to-get-the-ameli-card/answers/9497333</guid>
  

  <fb20:id>9497333</fb20:id>
  <fb20:type>answer</fb20:type>
  <fb20:comment-count>0</fb20:comment-count>
  <fb20:author-profile>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/users/18073306</fb20:author-profile>
  <fb20:author-avatar>https://dimelo-users-production.s3.amazonaws.com/identity_avatars/d570e65de77b5530/avatar_normal.png?7cc8cfd</fb20:author-avatar>
  <fb20:question-id>3762529</fb20:question-id>
  <fb20:question-body>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;I am a student of Paris Saclay University. As a part of mobility study I was outside of france for more than 1 year. I can not log in to my Ameli account now. What steps I should follow to re activate my account and also to get  the Ameli card? Thanks&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</fb20:question-body>
</item>


  </channel>
</rss>