<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:fb20="http://demo.feedback20.info/extras/feedback_rss.dtd" version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <channel>
    <title>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: I need to change my account bancaire</title>
    <atom:link type="application/rss+xml" href="https%3A%2F%2Fforum-assures.ameli.fr%2Fxml%2Fquestions%2F3761705" rel="self"/>
    <description>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: I need to change my account bancaire</description>
    <language>fr</language>
    <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/</link>
    <pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:25:05 GMT</pubDate>
    <lastBuildDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:25:05 GMT</lastBuildDate>
    <fb20:app>answers</fb20:app>
        <item>
  <title>Réponse de Christelle</title>
  <dc:creator>Christelle</dc:creator>
  <description>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello Bambou,&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;This changement can be done through the french version of your &lt;a href=&quot;https://ameliconnect.ameli.fr/&quot; rel=&quot;noopener&quot;&gt;ameli account&lt;/a&gt; under the section &quot;Vos informations &amp;gt; Coordonnées bancaires&quot;.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;The online procedure is only available if you meet the following conditions:&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;- your ameli account has been open for at least 48 hours;&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;- some bank details are already registered on your file and you want to update them;&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;- you have a French bank account that is in your name and has been open for at least 10 days;&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;- the email address linked to your ameli account has not been changed within the past 48 hours;&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;- you can provide the serial number which is on your Vitale card.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;If you can not do your step online, please send by post to your local caisse primaire d&#39;assurance maladie (CPAM):&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;ul&gt;
&lt;li&gt;A cover letter explaining that your request is for the payment of your disability pension and stating your surname, name, address and social secuity number ;&lt;/li&gt;
&lt;li&gt;Your personnal bank RIB (original paper from your bank) on which you will write your social security number ;&lt;/li&gt;
&lt;li&gt;A cooy of your previous bank account details (RIB)&lt;/li&gt;
&lt;li&gt;A copy of your ID card or passport.&lt;/li&gt;
&lt;/ul&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Contact details of your CPAM are available on ameli.fr, in this section &quot;&lt;a href=&quot;https://www.ameli.fr/assure/adresses-et-contacts&quot; rel=&quot;noopener&quot;&gt;Adresses et Contacts&lt;/a&gt;&quot;.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Have a nice day.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</description>
  <pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:25:05 GMT</pubDate>
  <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761705-i-need-to-change-my-account-bancaire/answers/9495131</link>
  <source url="https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761705-i-need-to-change-my-account-bancaire/answers/9495131" />
  <guid>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761705-i-need-to-change-my-account-bancaire/answers/9495131</guid>
  

  <fb20:id>9495131</fb20:id>
  <fb20:type>answer</fb20:type>
  <fb20:comment-count>0</fb20:comment-count>
  <fb20:author-profile>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/users/19983154</fb20:author-profile>
  <fb20:author-avatar>https://dimelo-users-production.s3.amazonaws.com/identity_avatars/df8f18153b93d1ea/avatar_normal.png?7cc8cfd</fb20:author-avatar>
  <fb20:question-id>3761705</fb20:question-id>
  <fb20:question-body>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;I receive pension from france. Invalide. I’ve chances bank, so I need to give you my new account number .&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</fb20:question-body>
</item>

    <item>
  <title>Réponse de Elryn</title>
  <dc:creator>Elryn</dc:creator>
  <description>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Print your IBAN.&lt;br /&gt;Write your security social number on it.&lt;br /&gt;Write a « letter » explaining that it is for your « pension d’invalidite »&lt;br /&gt;Take an envelope. &lt;br /&gt;Write the address, stamp it&lt;br /&gt;And send it&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</description>
  <pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 08:57:46 GMT</pubDate>
  <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761705-i-need-to-change-my-account-bancaire/answers/9494925</link>
  <source url="https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761705-i-need-to-change-my-account-bancaire/answers/9494925" />
  <guid>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761705-i-need-to-change-my-account-bancaire/answers/9494925</guid>
  

  <fb20:id>9494925</fb20:id>
  <fb20:type>answer</fb20:type>
  <fb20:comment-count>0</fb20:comment-count>
  <fb20:author-profile>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/users/9761577</fb20:author-profile>
  <fb20:author-avatar>https://dimelo-users-production.s3.amazonaws.com/identity_avatars/d5d5cfcb6f4d74a3/avatar_normal.png?7cc8cfd</fb20:author-avatar>
  <fb20:question-id>3761705</fb20:question-id>
  <fb20:question-body>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;I receive pension from france. Invalide. I’ve chances bank, so I need to give you my new account number .&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</fb20:question-body>
</item>


  </channel>
</rss>