<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:fb20="http://demo.feedback20.info/extras/feedback_rss.dtd" version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <channel>
    <title>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: What are the required documents to submit with CPAM application for American who has a French spouse?</title>
    <atom:link type="application/rss+xml" href="https%3A%2F%2Fforum-assures.ameli.fr%2Fxml%2Fquestions%2F3761441" rel="self"/>
    <description>[Forum ameli pour les assurés] Suivi de la question: What are the required documents to submit with CPAM application for American who has a French spouse?</description>
    <language>fr</language>
    <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/</link>
    <pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 10:12:59 GMT</pubDate>
    <lastBuildDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 10:12:59 GMT</lastBuildDate>
    <fb20:app>answers</fb20:app>
        <item>
  <title>Réponse de Géraldine</title>
  <dc:creator>Géraldine</dc:creator>
  <description>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;Hello peter,&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I recommend accessing the forum page dedicated to application to health insurance to know &lt;a href=&quot;https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/categories/5000-how-to-be-covered&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;how to be covered&lt;/a&gt; depending on your situation. &lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I wish you a nice day.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</description>
  <pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 10:12:59 GMT</pubDate>
  <link>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761441-what-are-the-required-documents-to-submit-with-cpam-application-for-american-who-has-french-spouse/answers/9494293</link>
  <source url="https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761441-what-are-the-required-documents-to-submit-with-cpam-application-for-american-who-has-french-spouse/answers/9494293" />
  <guid>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/questions/3761441-what-are-the-required-documents-to-submit-with-cpam-application-for-american-who-has-french-spouse/answers/9494293</guid>
  

  <fb20:id>9494293</fb20:id>
  <fb20:type>answer</fb20:type>
  <fb20:comment-count>0</fb20:comment-count>
  <fb20:author-profile>https://forum-assures.ameli.fr/users/18073306</fb20:author-profile>
  <fb20:author-avatar>https://dimelo-users-production.s3.amazonaws.com/identity_avatars/d570e65de77b5530/avatar_normal.png?7cc8cfd</fb20:author-avatar>
  <fb20:question-id>3761441</fb20:question-id>
  <fb20:question-body>&lt;div class=&quot;body &quot;&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-hd&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-bd&quot;&gt;&lt;p&gt;I am American and my wife is French. We moved to France on May 27th, 2026. We have an attestation d&#39;hebergement from my wife&#39;s son in Toulouse, where we lived until we rented a house on September 1st in Breuil-Magne, in Charente-Maritime. &lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;We are preparing our S1106 forms to submit to our CPAM office and I need to know exactly what documents I am required to submit along with my application. &lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Thank you.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;&lt;strong&gt;[To protect your privacy, some personal content (or information) in this message has been removed]&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
          &lt;div class=&quot;body-ft&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;</fb20:question-body>
</item>


  </channel>
</rss>