Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

health security for talent passport- wife and child

My husband has the talent passport and carte vitale. Me and my son (7 months) have arrived in Francethree months ago with the talent passport attached to my husband. However, I have applied but have not received my residence permit yet. Can I send my application file for carte vitale (and my son`s) to the CPAM /Paris before I receive my residence permit? How can I and my son benefit from the rights on health services while waiting for the residence permit and carte vitale?


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil



  • 4211 réponses publiées

Ma recette idéale : 4 doses de chocolat, 1 bonne dose d’humour et le tout saupoudr...

Voir le profil

Hello mnsnm,

As a passport talent holder, you have to send your documents to Paris.

Only some resident permit receipt are admissible. I invite you to contact your caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM) to explain your situation.

If you need help regarding this request, you can also contact the CPAM’s English or French Advice Lines.

More information in the following topic: How to call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines?

Have a nice day