Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

I choose wrong civility and i want to change Civility from Monsieur to madame.

I already got the social security number, but i have a problem in my personal information space. The issue in my civility and i want to change my civility from Monsieur into Madame. can you please help me? i already called your English help line number but no one is responding. it is very urgent


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Student,

You will have to contact your CPAM (caisse primaire d'assurance maladie) in order to let it know that there is a mistake. You will have to provide a copy of your passport or ID card and a letter to explain your request.

You will find on the ameli website all the details in order to contact your local CPAM : Adresses et contacts

Have a nice day