Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Help with renewing my S1

I am in receipt of an S1, I already have my Carte Vitale. The UK made an error and stopped my S1. This meant my Carte Vitale no longer worked. I am undergoing treatment for cancer. The UK have now given me an updated S1 but as it is urgent can I email it to CPAM? My dept is 61 Orne. The CPAM is in Alencon?? Thank you


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Caz,

Some primary health insurance funds (CPAM) offer email addresses for sending certain supporting documents that you have to scanned.

To find out about the different e-mail addresses (or solutions) provided by your own CPAM, please go to (local page) > click on > enter your postcode and then choose your section. You can then check whether the sub-section "Près de chez vous" is available.

You can also :

  • send it to your local CPAM wich address is available on the website: "Adresses et contacts";
  • make an appointment at your local CPAM's office. To do so, I advise you to contact the CPAM’s English speaking line by dialing 09 74 75 36 46.

Have a good day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant