Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Social Security Number

Hi, I am a Chinese student studied at France. Now, I need to apply for a APS visa which require me to provide social security certificate, but since I have been in France around 8 months 3 years ago and tried to applied for that during that time, I cannot apply again. Meanwhile, I left France before the social security number was assigned to me, so I didn't even know my number, not to mention the temporary or permanent « Attestation de droits à l’assurance maladie ». So how can I find my social security number and get the « Attestation de droits à l’assurance maladie »? I have tried to call the English help line, but always no one answered. Please help me. Thanks.


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Ziky,

Because of safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

The processing times vary depending on the type of files and the number of files being processed by your caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM).

If you need help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English or French Advice Lines.

More information in the following topic: How to call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines?

Have a nice day

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

100% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile