Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

About security social number and ameli account.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I can't access to my etudiant etranger account because the provided email is not working. As well as recently I changed my status into salaried employee. Still I have my temporary number.
Can I start a new account under a new email address related to salaried employee because I can't access to my account due to my previous email is not working?
I hope your kind and generous consideration for my matter.
Thank you very much.


  • 4 questions posées
  • 1 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.


Unfortunately, because of safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

If you need help regarding this request and in order to notify this change of status, you can contact the CPAM’s English or French Advice Lines.

You can also send by post to your local CPAM's office a copy of your french work contract, a copy of your Identity card or passport, attached with a covering letter, explaining your situation.

Your file will be updated.

More information in the following topic: How to call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines? (

Have a nice day

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant