Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Canadian moving to France **retired**?

Hello. I am a retired Canadian moving to France with a longterm residency visa. I understand that I have to fill out a S1106 .
But do I have to fill out an S1 and if so, where do I find this form?
Do I really need a long-form birth certificate or will a regular one suffice?

Jay Bee

  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.
  • 2688 réponses publiées

Ma recette idéale : 4 doses de chocolat, 1 bonne dose d’humour et le tout saupoudr...

Voir le profil

Hello Jay Bee,

In order to be covered in France and receive a french social security number, you have to send the following documents to your CPAM (caisse primaire d'assurance maladie):

- a copy of your work contract or your first pay slip (if you work),

- to prove that you are living in France:

• one utility bill, if you work

•or three utility bills for the past three months, if you don't work,

- a copy of your passport or identity card,

- a copy of your visa or resident permit (if you are non-European),

- if you were covered in Europe before coming to France: a S1 form from your previous european health system. If you cannot get a S1, you will have to provide a refusal letter,

- a copy of your birth certificate (the long version with your parents' names),

- a RIB (relevé d'identité bancaire aka the bank details),

- the form S1106 "Application for membership in the french health care system",

You can find your CPAM's address on our website, in "Adresses et Contacts".

Have a good day

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

100% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile