Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Birth Certificate showing an extra name not used on passport - Not possible to issue a carte vitale

I am writing because my husband's carte vitale application has been refused. He received his temporary number without any problem. He was christened Peter Jon but dropped the name Peter and has always been called Jon. His passport and British driving license also show just the name Jon. Now he has been asked to get a birth certificate with just the name Jon on it! We tried to call the registry office in the UK but they said it's not possible because they can only issue a copy. I tried to call the British Embassy in Paris and they said that it is perfectly legal to drop a name as long as it's not for fraudulent reasons. I sent CPAM his marriage certificate, driving license and passport, the last two have his photo, date of birth and even his signiture but the same reply came back. What can we do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse approuvée par Patience

L'internaute à l'origine de la question a trouvé utile la réponse ci-dessous.

Good morning Patience,

If you haven't done so already, I advise your husband to send a covering letter to his caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM).

If you are displeased by your CPAM's functioning, you can make a complaint or contact your CPAM's mediator: "Réclamation, médiation, voies de recours".

Have a good day

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant