Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

Help on Visa

I am an Indian Woman and I have resident permit for one year. My son, 13 years old is studying in India. He wants to visit me frequently for every vacation. Currently he is with me and we have applied for long stay visa and the prefecture people says need school certificate! But he is not ready to study here, what should i need to do to get a long duration visa with multiple entry?


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Subbu,

On this forum, we can only answer regulatory questions concerning the Assurance Maladie.

We are therefore not authorised to provide you with information on this subject.

I invite You to contact the Préfecture.

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant