Rechercher dans le forum

Cette question a été résolue

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

My Ameli account

I already worked and insured in France from 2007 to 2011 and my security No was 1 6 *******, but i have no access to my account anymore, i need an ATTESTASION, what should I do.

[To protect your privacy, some personal content (or information) in this message has been removed]


  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Jamal,

Your national insurance number will not change, you must update your rights again.

To do this, you must return the S1106 form, a copy of your passport, your bank details (RIB), the declaration of choice of doctor, a copy of your residence permit and a pay slip or employment contract if you are employed.

For nationals of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, a copy of your passport must be attached to the application instead of your residence permit.

If you are not currently employed, you must send us proof of residence covering the previous three months (lease, rental contract, successive energy supplier bills, etc.). In this case, a waiting period of 3 months is applied.

You will find the contact details of the primary health insurance fund of your place of residence on, in the "Addresses and contacts" section.

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

100% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile