Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Vitale card

Hello, I have a long stay "Talent passeport " residence permit valid for 3 years. Cureently, I lost my job and I am looking for another one. Previously, my employer handled the application process for social security and I lost my job before getting my vital card. I am still in a tempporary social security number. Now I want to get my vitale card but I don't know what procedures to follow.


  • 2 questions posées
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil



  • 2912 réponses publiées

Passionnée de séries TV. Piquée d'un soupçon de fantaisie. Et quelque peu gourmande.

Voir le profil

Hello Kako,

Because of your Passeport Talent visa, your caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM) is the CPAM of Paris.

But because of safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

If you need help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English or French Advice Lines.

More information in the following topic: How to call the French Health Insurance Advice Lines?

Have a nice day