l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

Help i am classed as disabled in UK how is it transferred to France

I receive no income from French sociale as all my disability payments are from exported from the UK who pay for my daily living personal care and to cover that i cannot work. My partner also is not a fiscal resident of France receiving a UK salary the 1st tax return will not be until 2021 as we only arrived here in April. My question is how am i recognised in France as disabled, if i am not requesting financial help just the inclusion card. As an example my car i need to register is classed as disabled on its v5 for road tax meaning there is no tX to pay but here i need a card of disability to not pay the malus tsx. How can i get that if im not taking or putting into the french social system. My health is covered on a disability S1 i have my permanent securite social also. Do i register with a doctor and get them to fill in the form for MDPH based on my UK extensive health records? Has anyone else been in this position.


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Bonjour CHIHMUM,

On this forum, we can only answer questions about the French health insurance fund (CPAM).

In order to have an answer, I advise you to contact la maison départementale des personnes handicapées (MDPH).

Have a nice day.