l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

My document of student social security can't be found


I was a foreigner student, I just graduated in October 2019. My student social security document used to belong to SMENO, but since this september, they no longer take charge of it. They told me all the files will transfer to Ameli. However, I call the 3646, my document can't be found. ( the tracking number for my request: 201901694224

And I only have my temporary social security number from SMENO, which make me no able to creat an account on Ameli nor create a new student social security file, since my attestation d'inscription is for acadelic year 2018-2019.

What can I do in this case if my file is nowhere to find? Is that possible that ask my school to provide a proof and I create a new profile on Ameli?

Thank you very much!


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Gavrielle,

Because of safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

The processing times vary depending on the type of files and the number of files being processed by your caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM).

I advise you to contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. To do so, dial 0 811 36 36 46 (from France) or +33 811 36 36 46 (from abroad).

For your information, the international call prefix or dial out code shown as "+" has to be replaced by figures which are different from the country where you’re located. You can find the list of these codes on the following link: www.indicatifs.fr/code-acces-international

You can also contact the French speaking line by dialing 36 46.

Have a nice day