l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

No insurance

I am a UK. Citizen and I live abroad I don't have a UK health insurance and also the EHIC. I am currently in France for my studies and I am being asked for the EHIC what do I do


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello Amy,

As a student, I advise you to register yourself on the website etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr. You can find an online tutorial to help you with the instructions: How to be registered on the website etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr

You can also contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. To do so, dial 0 811 36 36 46 (from France) or +33 811 36 36 46 (from abroad).

For your information, the international call prefix or dial out code shown as "+" has to be replaced by figures which are different from the country where you’re located. You can find the list of these codes on the following link: www.indicatifs.fr/code-acces-international

You can also contact the French speaking line by dialing 36 46.

Have a good day