l'Assurance Maladie

Rechercher dans le forum

Question en attente de réponse

La dernière mise à jour des informations contenues dans la réponse à cette question a plus de 5 mois.

Non-EU student visa for Health Insurance

Hello. I am an internation student from a Non-EU region and going to study in France in September. The school requires me to register an attestation of health care rights and have social security number for the admission procedure. I would like to apply for it but my student visa is still in progress. However, if I cannot submit the attestation this week, I will be disqualified by the school.

Is it possible of not having student visa for the registration at this moment?


  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil


Hello penguinEgg,

It takes longer than a week to be covered by the french health system, receive a social security number and the certificate which proves the affiliation (called "attestation de droits").

The processing times vary depending on the type of files and the number of files being processed by your caisse primaire d'assurance maladie (CPAM).

In order to register yourself on the website etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr you need to submit all your documents at once including your visa and a certificate from your school proving your studies in France.

Therefore, I would advise you to contact your school.

Have a nice day